EPOS 2022 will be held at Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) in Munich, the second-largest university and one of the oldest universities in Germany. The LMU is also known as the place where the White Rose group of anti-Nazi students (lead by Sophie and Hans Scholl) conducted their campaign of opposition to the National Socialists.
You find further information here.
By Bus / Train
From Munich Central Train Station you can take
– Bus 58 (Direction: CityRing via Pinakotheken – Giselastraße U): Leave at station „Universität“ or you can take
– one of the suburban trains (S1 / S2 / S3 / S4 / S6 / S7 / S8 (Direction: Marienplatz): Leave at station „Marienplatz“ and take the underground/subway trains U3 (Direction: Moosach) or U6 (Direction: Garching Forschungszentrum): Leave at station „Universität“
From Munich Airport you can take
– the suburban train S1 (Direction: Ostbahnhof) or you can take
– the suburban train S8 (Direction: Herrsching)
Leave at station „Marienplatz“ and take the underground/subway trains U3 (Direction: Moosach) or U6 (Direction: Garching Forschungszentrum): Leave at station „Universität“
You can find more information and details for the schedules here:
We recommend to use the public transport system like bus or train as there are barely parking lots nearby the university.
There are some public parking systems which you can use with access to the suburban or underground/subway trains.
Park + Ride Options:
– Garching or Fröttmaning (if you come from the freeway A9)
– Innsbrucker Ring (if you come from the freeway A8)
– Freiham or Aubing (if you come from the freeway A99)
You can register yourself online via https://www.epos2022.de/registration/!
Please be aware that the Early Bird Deadline will be 15th August 2022!
Early Bird Registration Fee
|Regular Registration Fee |
(from 16th August 2022)
|Member||300,00 €||400,00 €|
|Non-Member||420,00 €||520,00 €|
|Trainee / Orthoptists||200,00 €||300,00 €|
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations until 9th September 2022:
There will be only a processing fee of 35,00 EUR.
Cancellations from 10th September 2022:
100% of the registration fee need to be paid.
To apply for the travel grant a personal CV has to be sent to email@example.com including name, address, date of birth, training, current appointment, presentations and publications. Clinical interest and/or scientific work of the applicant as well as the co-workers.
For further information please click here.
You can find the preliminary program here.
The final program will be uploaded as soon as the details are finalised.
Credit Points are applied at the Bavarian Medical Association as well as at EACCME.
Further Information will be uploaded here as soon as we have the final details.